I don't recommend this horrid warranty company... Nothing but disappointment.

The statements about what the company guarantees in the description are very misleading. I would consider them deceptive. For Example: "Repair of the defective unit or a full product replacement" means that a refurbished item is considered "full product". Bought this to cover my brand new $3500 Surface Book.

Spilled a drink into the keyboard 3 weeks later, instantly fried it. I attempted to make a claim, but their web registration was broken. Called to ask for help, didn't get that, but I did get to fax something to them! 3 weeks later, I finally got through to someone on the phone that allowed me to submit a claim.

Submitted the claim and have waited over 5 weeks to get a REFURBISHED computer. Expressed my dissatisfaction and they offered to give me a check for $1850, the price of a REFURBISHED surface book. I have no idea if the refurbished model will be comparable to my current one. 2.5 months later I get a computer that is a lesser value computer.

THey replaced my Microsoft Surface Book PA9-00001 13.5-Inch Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook (Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core, 16GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive,Windows 10 Pro) with a 8GB memory and a 256 GB SSD. A 1000.00 loss.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Claim.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Warrantech Cons: Being treated so badly, Unprofessionalism, Games.

• bad service