Warrantech - They drag claims on until you give up. I am not giving up..

I both a 5 year warranty for my Sumsung refrigerator. My fridge stop cooling when it was still under warranty. They sad its a seal system and couldn't find anyone in the area to fix it. I phoned Warrantech FOR TWO MONTHS and NO LUCK getting my refrigerator fixed and you you should be lucky if happen to speak to someone in person.

It's a long story how they drove me insane but do yourself a favor. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!! Now I have to waste my time attempting to get support for something I purchased so that I wouldn't have to waste time. The Pacific Sales reps act as if it is not their problem.

Pacific Sales extended warranties are worthless.Granted, I won't purchase any other appliances from Best Buy/Pacific Sales. Review about: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty. Reason of review: Warranty issue. Monetary Loss: $2000 SAVE YOUR $.

DON'T EVER BUY WARRANTY FROM THIS COMPANY. YOU WILL BE LUCKY IF YOU TALK TO A LIFE PERSON AND THEY WILL DRAG YOUR CLAIMS UNTIL YOU GIVE UP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Warrantech Cons: Customer service, Deceptive practices, Poor communication, Empty promises, Supervisors not available.

• Extended Warranty Scam