I have had nothing but problems with my electrolux fridge and the service company that came out from warren tech broke it to a point that it does not even work.Then they are unwilling to replace it because the new model is more money and want to just pay me out.

In the end..they are trying to screw me...but I am not going to back down. they are a *** poor company with customer reps who are inarticulate.. NEVER BUY the extended warranty if iti si WARRENTECH.

I am also pissed with Pacific Sales who sold it to me.this fight is not over To Be Continued

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

DTurner

This is not our intended customer service experience Vjm44; and I apologize for your experience.Please email me at customerexperience@warrantech.com with “Vjm44” in the subject field so I could associate you with the Pissed Consumer complaint.

I will also need your account information and a contact number in the body of the email. I will get back with you once I receive your response. My office hours are 9-6 CST Monday-Friday.

Thanks!

N.Gonzalez ~ Social Media Manager

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more