Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not.

We requested repair from Warrantec. One week later on 8/3/16 it was "repaired". On 10/13/16 the ice was built up again. I made 11 calls in 6 days with no resolution. I was told to call several repair places. None of which serviced my area or would call back. I finally reached someone with a brain. She wasn't very nice or apologetic but she asked me to hold on. 2 minutes later, she was back, and had an appointment set. She called the same company who didn't did it the first time but at least I got an appointment. Which is today. They have not shown up yet. I'm told they are running two hours late. sigh.

These are my notes.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Warrantech and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrantech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrantech and repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1251001

I'm dealing with the small reissue on the same fridge and warrantech is so ignorant. Have they fixed it?