Novato, California

Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not.

We requested repair from Warrantec. One week later on 8/3/16 it was "repaired". On 10/13/16 the ice was built up again. I made 11 calls in 6 days with no resolution. I was told to call several repair places. None of which serviced my area or would call back. I finally reached someone with a brain. She wasn't very nice or apologetic but she asked me to hold on. 2 minutes later, she was back, and had an appointment set. She called the same company who didn't did it the first time but at least I got an appointment. Which is today. They have not shown up yet. I'm told they are running two hours late. sigh.

These are my notes.

Review about: Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1251001

I'm dealing with the small reissue on the same fridge and warrantech is so ignorant. Have they fixed it?

Leafguard Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Amazon - Recurring Payments Amazon "I have discovered another way for big business to make money. I have been trying to get Chase to stop taking money out of my bank account when I have..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Lowes Monroe Wa - Vinyl Fence installation Lowes Monroe Wa "First they said it was a two day project that turned into a week long project that actually over a month later is still not done. They also said they..." Read more