Novato, California

Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not.

Related: Keystone Rv Repair Review from Houston, Texas

We requested repair from Warrantec. One week later on 8/3/16 it was "repaired". On 10/13/16 the ice was built up again. I made 11 calls in 6 days with no resolution. I was told to call several repair places. None of which serviced my area or would call back. I finally reached someone with a brain. She wasn't very nice or apologetic but she asked me to hold on. 2 minutes later, she was back, and had an appointment set. She called the same company who didn't did it the first time but at least I got an appointment. Which is today. They have not shown up yet. I'm told they are running two hours late. sigh.

These are my notes.

Review about: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1251001

I'm dealing with the small reissue on the same fridge and warrantech is so ignorant. Have they fixed it?