Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not.
We requested repair from Warrantec. One week later on 8/3/16 it was "repaired". On 10/13/16 the ice was built up again. I made 11 calls in 6 days with no resolution. I was told to call several repair places. None of which serviced my area or would call back. I finally reached someone with a brain. She wasn't very nice or apologetic but she asked me to hold on. 2 minutes later, she was back, and had an appointment set. She called the same company who didn't did it the first time but at least I got an appointment. Which is today. They have not shown up yet. I'm told they are running two hours late. sigh.
These are my notes.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty. Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I requested an AWD SUV for the morning of 12/26/16 at 8AM, Novato, CA. The attendant told me that 'time' was not available & I needed to come in at..."
- " I ordered a I phone 7+ and it was delivered on September 21 however it was only an iPhone 7 not a plush. I returned it immediately to the..."