I can tell you in just a few words.

YOU ARE A LOUSY COMPANY AND SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS.

YOU ARE STEALING MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS AND NOT GIVING THEM GOOD SERVICE. I PAID $280 FOR A FIVE YEAR INSURANCE POLICY AND THE SERVICE COMPANY BRAY AND SCRAFF THAT YOU REFERRED SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS TOO. THEY ARE INCOMPETENT AND RUDE.

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER BOUGHT INSURANCE ON AN APPLIANCE AND THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER DO IT AGAIN.APPLE IS THE ONLY COMPANY THAT YOU CAN TRUST TO BUY INSURANCE ON THEIR PRODUCTS.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

This company is regulated by the Department of Licensing and Regulations in Texas. I filed a complaint after they did not honor their warranty and they are being investigated

Please contact me at theresa_kemp@warrantech.com, I am very interested in hearing about your experience so I may undertand what occured and address your concerns so that we can improve customer satisfaction.

Regards

Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more