This is the second time in 2 months I needed a repair and had to call them only to be on hold over 30 minutes and tell me after I had already been waiting that noone is coming. I have never hated a company so much.

I have been waiting 2 weeks and now you tell me noone is coming? Why do you give me a order number and name of a company this is supposed to show up?

You guys suck so much and don't even seem to care. Your customer service lacks a soul. I will make sure every knows that they don't need your services. What rip off.

Review about: Warrantech Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

It will be a great show. Maybe they should call it 'No Clothes Attached.'After a more or less innocuous, public audience trailer advertising what seemed like a run of the mill romantic comedy, Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman go risque in the new red band trailer for their new film, 'No Strings Attached.'Portman and Kutcher play best friends that begin to sleep with each other... to predictable, yet potentially surprisingly funny results. One thing's for sure: those results are racy.The film co-stars Mindy Kalig of 'The Office,' Jake M. Johnson of 'Paper Heart,' Greta Gerwig of 'Greenberg,' and Ludacris. It hits theaters The Law Office of Aaron E. Bradshaw is a full-service law firm located in Gaston County, North Carolina, providing professional legal services to businesses and individuals in Western North Carolina. Our concentrations are in civil litigation (insurance defense, general liability, automobile liability, product liability), construction litigation, commercial litigation, insurance law, workers' compensation, and employment law. We provide representation in all courts in Western North Carolina, including Superior and District Courts in the following counties: Gaston, Mecklenburg, Union, Lincoln, Cleveland, Catawba, Rutherford, Polk, Cabarrus, Iredell, Alexander, Caldwell, and Burke, and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.

Eric bradshaw Business Consultants