These people are a joke,I purchased brand new a fridge that was supposed to be warranted by warrentech after 3 months the fridge begun to have problems and no longer was cooling/freezing my food and never did work right.After 4 technicians in an 11 month period FINALLY the fridge was deemed unrepairable which is what I KNEW all along.

Well here we are almost 8 weeks into that claim and I still have the yet to get the replacement fridge, I call almost daily and get a different story from everyone.To make a really long story short,No help whats so ever, they finally made me an offer to replace my fridge and it was something totally different than what i purchased and it was of cheaper value. Umm NO thanks!

These people are scam artists and never ever again will I purchase an item which is warranted by these liars.You've been warned!

Review about: Warrantech Claim.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

#209823

Hi,

My name is Laura and I am the Director of Account Management at Warrantech.I would like to assist you but your contact information is not provided.

Please contact me at 817 785 6603 and I will assist you.I look forward to hearing back from you.