These people are a joke,I purchased brand new a fridge that was supposed to be warranted by warrentech after 3 months the fridge begun to have problems and no longer was cooling/freezing my food and never did work right.After 4 technicians in an 11 month period FINALLY the fridge was deemed unrepairable which is what I KNEW all along.

Well here we are almost 8 weeks into that claim and I still have the yet to get the replacement fridge, I call almost daily and get a different story from everyone.To make a really long story short,No help whats so ever, they finally made me an offer to replace my fridge and it was something totally different than what i purchased and it was of cheaper value. Umm NO thanks!

These people are scam artists and never ever again will I purchase an item which is warranted by these liars.You've been warned!

Review about: Warrantech Claim.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

#209823

Hi,

My name is Laura and I am the Director of Account Management at Warrantech.I would like to assist you but your contact information is not provided.

Please contact me at 817 785 6603 and I will assist you.I look forward to hearing back from you.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Leaffilter North - Disappointed customer. What a nightmare! Leaffilter North "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more