Update by user Dec 13, 2013

I purchased the extended warranty through hhgregg who contracts the warranty from Warrentech.It is Warrentech who will not honor their extended warranty program.

They are a total rip off also beware of hhgregg who will try and sell you "their" extended warranty from Warrentech.I am out major money!!

Update by user Dec 13, 2013

I purchased the extended warranty through hhgregg who contracts the warranty from Warrentech. It is Warrentech who will not honor their extended warranty program. They are a total rip off also beware of hhgregg who will try and sell you "their" extended warranty from Warrentech.

Original review posted by user Dec 13, 2013

I purchased a top of the line Whirlpool Dishwasher Superba Series EQ Dishwasher "KUDEsoCX SSX" plus instillation for $1,775.68 from hhgregg.I purchased an extended warranty for the appliance since it is so expensive.

It operated with not issues for 1 yr and 4 months. At that time water started pouring out of the bottom of the door and dripping from the top. I called hhgregg and they called the appliance company to come out and fix it. They put in a new gasket around the door, but water still poured out.

Now water is coming out of the vent in the handle. The appliance company said it looks like the stainless steel tub is warped. The called Whirlpool who said that the dishwasher can not be repaired. They called Warrentech who said they will not replace the dishwasher or pay for the 2 service calls.

I appliance company who contracts with Warrentech said they have called Whirlpool corp to see what they can to to replace my dishwasher. I am furious and feel like I have been lied to and cheated.

I will be going out to hhgregg to complain about their sorry extended warranty program.Beware Warrentech is a corrupt, lying and sorry company who do not honor their "extended warranty programs".

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments