2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA
Resolved

Update by user Jul 28, 2017

After contacting the Better Business Bureau who in turn contacted Warrantech, they offered me a new comparable television from Sharp or a check for $266.00. I took the money.

I just received the check.

Thanks to the BBB this issue has been resolved. I can now buy a different brand of television without sound issues.

Original review posted by user Jul 07, 2017

Trying to get WarranTech to honor their warranty service. First the sound on my television would just quit.

Picture but no sound. After turning the television on and off several times the sound would return. After several calls -being on hold for up to 2 hours - I finally got a customer service person. He had a box sent to me so that I could send the television in for repair.

Ok after 2-3 weeks television was returned. Television came on. After 5 minutes it shut off. Turned it back on and 3 minutes later it cut off.

Now the television only plays 3-7 minutes before it shuts off. I have tried to call/contact this company to no avail. When you call, after the first set of prompts you are placed on hold waiting for a customer service person. I have tried to call these people every day for the last week or two to no avail.

I have even held on waiting for customer service for at least 2 hours. Still on one came to the phone.

This company should not be allowed to continue operating. Repair people are apparently not skilled at their job.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Warrantech Cons: Run arounds.

• Extended Warranty Scam

Comments

THE WORST! I ve had the SAME problem w the ice maker breaking.

Fixed 3 times within 3 months. They promised NEW appliance if same problem had to be fixed 3 x.. THEN they changed it to 4 x when it broke again. Time spent on phone and waiting for repair has been HOURS.

They are THE WORST. Will NEVER buy this again.

Its a SCAM. Shame on them and SHAME on Samaung for the cheap *** they are selling.

Warrantech Reviews