Service Scheduling

Very poor service, abominable!!Our 2-year old washer, bought at HH Gregg, Frederick, MD, with premier warranty, broke down after just two years.

When calling Warrentech for info regarding coverage, after VIA appliance determined problem, it took two weeks for us to find out that Warrentech denied the claim, said it would cost $500-plus for repair...but, they NEVER GOT BACK TO US--NEVER returned our calls--it was VIA appliance who gave us this info....plus, when we'd contact Warrentech, employee said they didn't know what was going on, initially, and we spent two weeks plus, and about $60-75 in quarters at the laundromat during this bizarre, two-three week period when we couldn't even find out anything correct about our repair status from Warrentech!!!Will be contacting Angie's list and Better Business Bureau, and will never buy from HH GREGG again--sham warranty!!!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of whirlpool washing machine from Warrantech. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrantech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrantech for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments