2.0

Canceled or so i thought my warranty a year ago, yet they continue to withdraw money from my account saying the dealer has to cancel not me.Called dealer they say they canceled it.

Yet money still withdrawing out of my account. Called warrentech again they have me a run around. Contacted better business bureau and now they want to talk.

Too bad .Bad business when a customer cannot cancel something they dont want or need anymore

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of warrantech warranty. Warrantech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrantech warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrantech.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Warrantech - They drag claims on until you give up. I am not giving up.. Warrantech "I have grown very frustrated with this company and I essentially feel powerless to do anything about the fact that they are refusing service. The bottom line is that I..." Read more Warrantech tries to avoid giving service. Warrantech "It's been weeks now since my Samsung ice maker has worked. They first denied my service request until I changed my water filter. Then after taking care of that they asked..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more