Please do not purchase Extend warranty from Warrantech- for following reasons

- no online support

- hassel to get claim processed

- they do take 3-4 weeks to respond

- rude but very smart people work for them who will try not to give you information you

- will send you on wild goose chase if you ask them to cancel policy

I purchased policy from second hand car dealer when i purchased car. If have to make this decision i would not think twice to before saying no to such warranty.

Please read their reviews ( which obviously did not do) before purchasing. This company is a scam full stop.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue at Warrantech. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants Warrantech to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrantech warrantech extended service plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Warrantech - THis company is a scam, rude and racist Warrantech "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more