My complaint is about a Master Repair/Warrentech 5 years extended warranty i bought for my Samsung tv at J&R in NYC

Same story as countless other complaints. This people at Warrantech won't horor their contract.They will just run you around till you give up.

Paid 299 for 5 years extended warranty on a tv the broke 6 months ago.Spent countless hours on the phone and wrote to many emails.

The only results I got: lies,lies and more lies.

Don't waste your money and stay away from this bunch of thieves or they will give you the same treatment

Review about: Warrantech Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

This sounds very similar to my story.We also purchased a 5 year warranty for our Samsung through J&R.

This Friday marks 30 days that the horrible "service" company AID Service in Queens took our TV away. I cannot describe their rude, abusive and utterly unprofessional behavior. Warrantech has given us conflicting answers, within an hour of talking to them. Now they are finalizing authorizing a replacement set - but won't release the old one.(I think the service company damaged it further) And are saying it will be 15-20 days before we get the new set.

In total it will be nearly seven weeks until we have a TV.

And they act like they are doing us a service!HAHAHA!