Austin, Texas

I filed a claim with Warrantech for refrigerator repair my unit has not been cooking properly. First tech came and went said it is a sealed system defect and they don't work on them.

Ok fine called warrantech to see when the person who could work on them would be here. Have to wait on the company to send in their notes. Ok theis was a Friday...... I called on Monday morning and they said they still haven't received anything sometimes it can take 2-4 business days.

OMG. like I have no refrigerator! Ok I called on Wednesday and they said they would reassign and let me know within 24-48 hrs. ( that was their answer and the NEVER ever called me back).

I called on Friday and they said oh it is assigned to a company out of San Antonio. Mind you I live an hour away in Austin. The following Friday so two weeks from the first appointment 3 from the filing of the claim. I am waiting.

Tech arrives......ma'am this unit is NOT REPAIRABLE according to Samsung themselves. OMG. now for the next wait. That was October 14.

After many hours not minutes on hold. I was told last Friday that warrantech had okayed a replacement and I would owe the difference of $800. Not to mention I would still pay tax and buy a new warranty.

This was told to me by pacific sales not warrantech because the NEVER return your calls!!!! Just feel so screwed it is not even funny!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments