1.3

I purchased a GE washer in Jan.2015, and have had to have it serviced multiple times because of having the same issue. The washer has flooded my laundry room multiple times!!!

I told the technician who came last time what it had done, and he basically called me a liar and just told me to try not to use certain cycles on the machine (makes sense, huh?..yea, right!!)...Well, it is getting to the point that the washer is flooding my laundry room ALL THE TIME, so I called Warrantech again (after three repairs for the same issue, they are supposed to replace the machine)...Well, I called Aug. 30, was supposed to hear back in a few days...and I just called back today, because I hadn't heard anything from them (Sept.8), and was told there is a check in the mail, when I asked how much it was for.... $12, and they said my contract has been fulfilled!!!!

What am I supposed to do with $12?!?! No wonder I didn't hear from them, apparently someone there also realized how ridiculous that is...and decided they didn't want to call and tell me....Wow, what a crock!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Washing Machine Warranty.

Comments