From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty.Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took 4-5 wks to repair it.
During the third repair which I give it to them on August 2, 2010 I got it back on September 2, 2010 used it for one month(30 days) it broke again for the same problem. The warranty expired on August 28, 2010. Guest what?, it has broke AGAIN for the fourth time for the same problem. No one would help as of today, October 18 2010 no one has replied to my emails.
I was unable reach anyone on the phone that would help or even in a position to help me.For this reason I would highly not recommend anyone to purchase a warranty from Warrantech.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hp Laptop Dvd 9000 Series
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "I have an issue with damage to my yard for over a month now. The issue happenned not even a month after i moved in. I have provided several emails..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."