Atlanta, Georgia

From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty.Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took 4-5 wks to repair it.

During the third repair which I give it to them on August 2, 2010 I got it back on September 2, 2010 used it for one month(30 days) it broke again for the same problem. The warranty expired on August 28, 2010. Guest what?, it has broke AGAIN for the fourth time for the same problem. No one would help as of today, October 18 2010 no one has replied to my emails.

I was unable reach anyone on the phone that would help or even in a position to help me.For this reason I would highly not recommend anyone to purchase a warranty from Warrantech.

Review about: Warrantech Warranty.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Warrantech - Where do I begin? Warrantech "Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not. We requested repair from Warrantec. One..." Read more Warrantech - They drag claims on until you give up. I am not giving up.. Warrantech "I have grown very frustrated with this company and I essentially feel powerless to do anything about the fact that they are refusing service. The bottom line is that I..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more