Atlanta, Georgia

From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty.Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took 4-5 wks to repair it.

Related: Warrantech should be put out of business

During the third repair which I give it to them on August 2, 2010 I got it back on September 2, 2010 used it for one month(30 days) it broke again for the same problem. The warranty expired on August 28, 2010. Guest what?, it has broke AGAIN for the fourth time for the same problem. No one would help as of today, October 18 2010 no one has replied to my emails.

I was unable reach anyone on the phone that would help or even in a position to help me.For this reason I would highly not recommend anyone to purchase a warranty from Warrantech.

Review about: Hp Laptop Dvd 9000 Series.

Review #203129 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Warrantech Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Gutter Helmet is Terrible Gutter Helmet "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..." Read more Warrantech - They drag claims on until you give up. I am not giving up.. Warrantech "I have grown very frustrated with this company and I essentially feel powerless to do anything about the fact that they are refusing service. The bottom line is that I..." Read more Warrantech - THis company is a scam, rude and racist Warrantech "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Zoom Tan Causes Cancer Zoom Tan "Tanning causes cancer. That's just a fact. According to the CDC: "Using a tanning bed, booth, or sunlamp to get tan is called indoor tanning. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays..." Read more