From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty.Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took 4-5 wks to repair it.
During the third repair which I give it to them on August 2, 2010 I got it back on September 2, 2010 used it for one month(30 days) it broke again for the same problem. The warranty expired on August 28, 2010. Guest what?, it has broke AGAIN for the fourth time for the same problem. No one would help as of today, October 18 2010 no one has replied to my emails.
I was unable reach anyone on the phone that would help or even in a position to help me.For this reason I would highly not recommend anyone to purchase a warranty from Warrantech.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hp Laptop Dvd 9000 Series
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Three weeks ago, I had a LeafFilter rep come by and tell me about the system. He had this great portfolio that with detail told me how they were above..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "This has been by far my worst online shopping experience. It took over 3 weeks to receive my order. Customer service is done via emails. There is a phone..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."