After two hours on the phone yesterday and countless e-mails, I can only say that Warrantech's customer "service" is awful. There warranty is also not worth the paper it's printed on. Basically, I had a single key that wasn't working on my laptop. I had properly registered my warranty.

Despite these facts, I was required to e-mail three times so that they could "confirm" my warranty. No one ever got back to me about "confirming" the contract. Instead, I called and called and e-mailed.

Eventually, I was told that I could send the laptop at my expense so that they could review the problem. Then, if the problem was resolveable and they had the part the key would be replaced.

This whole process would take a minimum of two weeks and would, again, be at my cost.

When I eventually spoke with a representative I was told this was "company policy." Great policy - be careful and do not purchase their warranties, which are sold through J&R music.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Warrantech tries to avoid giving service. Warrantech "It's been weeks now since my Samsung ice maker has worked. They first denied my service request until I changed my water filter. Then after taking care of that they asked..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more