We purchased a refrigerator from Pacific Sales and opted to purchase the extended 5 year warranty offered by Warrantech. Our new refrigerator started having problems right from the start. Service was provided under the original manufacturers warranty and things seemed to be okay. Shortly after the first year of ownership the refrigerator stopped working properly again. Now, due to the fact that the manufacturers warranty had expired, we had to deal with our extended warranty provider.

Initially we thought we had made a wise decision by purchasing our Warrantech Extended Warranty Coverage, but now we know otherwise. It has been 5 months since our refrigerator has worked. 3 months ago Warrantech's repair people deemed the unit unrepairable and promised a replacement. We still have not received a replacement or reimbursement. I have spent more than 40 hours dealing with Warrantech and their subcontractors to no avail. To say I have been given the runaround is a gross understatement.

WARRANTECH IS A SCAM!!! Save your money, your time, and the headache!

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Warrantech - Where do I begin? Warrantech "Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not. We requested repair from Warrantec. One..." Read more American Home Shield - AHS Terrible Company! American Home Shield "We are very long term AHS customers with 5 houses covered. We called AHS to repair once again our A/C unit. The first contractor sent out reported there was physical..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more