Warrantech has not come thru on my Panasonic Plasma tv.Over 2 weeks later, I called they said they couldn't locate a service center to come to my "site" for repairs.

Finally pulled out of them a Reimbursement claim step, but I have to find a center, and pay it, and send it to them. Nearest Panasonic Repair Center is 3 hrs away, and I pay it and hope for a reimbursement by sending my bill in. Their warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on, a let down, and can't speak to a supervisor, or get any satisfaction. 15 minutes wait time to talk to a human.

Once told me to call back, their system was down, wait 2 hrs and call us back.

Really?Calling Better Business Bureau on them.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of warrantech warranty from Warrantech. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrantech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrantech for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments