Warrantech has not come thru on my Panasonic Plasma tv.Over 2 weeks later, I called they said they couldn't locate a service center to come to my "site" for repairs.

Finally pulled out of them a Reimbursement claim step, but I have to find a center, and pay it, and send it to them. Nearest Panasonic Repair Center is 3 hrs away, and I pay it and hope for a reimbursement by sending my bill in. Their warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on, a let down, and can't speak to a supervisor, or get any satisfaction. 15 minutes wait time to talk to a human.

Once told me to call back, their system was down, wait 2 hrs and call us back.

Really?Calling Better Business Bureau on them.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of warrantech warranty from Warrantech. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Warrantech to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Warrantech for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Empire Today - Unprofessional Installation Empire Today "Customer Service has tried to resolve my problem since the installation date. My original concern was the white caulking and quarter round on brown floor. I thought that caulking would..." Read more Warrantech - They drag claims on until you give up. I am not giving up.. Warrantech "I have grown very frustrated with this company and I essentially feel powerless to do anything about the fact that they are refusing service. The bottom line is that I..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Totally Blown Away by FAHW's Business Practices! First American Home Warranty "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more