Shawano, Wisconsin

Warrantech should change their name to warrajoke.I've been working with my niece who worked for a place that sold their warranty's, and they've had her TV for over a month!

LG plasma with red, green, and blue diffusion. The only bigger joke than them was the company they sent out to "try" and fix it. I told her off the bat is was a bad plasma panel. They finally conceded.

They offered her a bargain basement TV and she refused. "We'll call you back in 5 to 7 business days." That was 3 weeks ago. She called them and they were rude, arrogant, and condescending.

Stay clear of warrantch and business that sell their warranties.Their thieves!

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

minnie1001

They suck! Their a rip off. Unpleasant and rude sums it up....

Westminster, Maryland, United States #231219

I'm hoping you never have to deal with Warrantech's tv repair contractor Orbital Electronics in San Diego Calif.

Victoria, the gal who does their customer service is a very unpleasant experience, as is that company

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Warrantech fail to repair/replaced my hp laptop. Warrantech "From March 2010 to September 2010 my laptop were sent to the shop three times under a Warrantech warranty. Each time it was for the SAME problem & it took..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Rebath - 8 months and still unfinished Rebath "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more