Have active 3 year GE model JBS60DFWW stove cooking PSP service contract purchased through h.h.gregg. Warrantech has disconnected 'Peace-of Mind Coverage" toll free number without any further information.

NEED SERVICE NOW OR ADVISE HOW TO OBTAIN REFUND. h.h.gregg is no longer in business to assist.

!! {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Warrantech Cons: Inability to contact.

• Warrantech protection plan

Comments

any one to start a class action law suit on this guys! I have been without my oven since November.........yup, no turkey, no Christmas cookies, still flippen waiting! Who's with me??????????

The phone number is 817-785-6601 good luck getting through... HH Gregg customers we are so screwed!!!!

Customer service IS NOT THEIR FORTE!!!!! Warrentech has no regard for the HHGregg Customer.

I literally have to spend 2-3 days each time I need to call in for repairs work on my kitchen products that I purchased as a package from HH Gregg . The Attorney General Office of Illinois & Texas should be investigating this as well as the BBB of Illinois and Texas!!

Warrantech Reviews