Warrantech - THis company is a scam, rude and racist
Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I asked to speak to the manager he told me that he is the boss and hung up on me .
I was paid $180 for extended warranty for my TV and it was broken in Nov , 2013 . I called and it took 2 weeks before they send the technician for the first time . The technician from Norman Electronic came out threes time and broke my TV UB Board , panel , cable and he left . I been waited for 3 weeks and no one contact me for an update . I called the Warrantech again and talked to Chris Tyner and he told me that is nothing he can do and tell me contact to Norman Electronic . I told him that Norman Electronic is Warrantech contractor and I don't want to get in the middle. All I want is Warrantech to honor their policy and fix my TV . He hung up on me again.
I called back next day and talked to Todd Griffin who is Customer Care Supervisor . This gentlemen is worse than Chris Tyner . After lesion to my concern and put me on hold 15 minutes and he back on the phone and told me that Warrantech is refuse to cover for my TV. I cannot believed that I paid $180 for my TV extended insurance and now get to hear this answer. I asked him to speak to the manager and he told me that his is the boss and hung up the phone .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Warranty
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."