Warrantech - THis company is a scam, rude and racist
Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I asked to speak to the manager he told me that he is the boss and hung up on me .
I was paid $180 for extended warranty for my TV and it was broken in Nov , 2013 . I called and it took 2 weeks before they send the technician for the first time . The technician from Norman Electronic came out threes time and broke my TV UB Board , panel , cable and he left . I been waited for 3 weeks and no one contact me for an update . I called the Warrantech again and talked to Chris Tyner and he told me that is nothing he can do and tell me contact to Norman Electronic . I told him that Norman Electronic is Warrantech contractor and I don't want to get in the middle. All I want is Warrantech to honor their policy and fix my TV . He hung up on me again.
I called back next day and talked to Todd Griffin who is Customer Care Supervisor . This gentlemen is worse than Chris Tyner . After lesion to my concern and put me on hold 15 minutes and he back on the phone and told me that Warrantech is refuse to cover for my TV. I cannot believed that I paid $180 for my TV extended insurance and now get to hear this answer. I asked him to speak to the manager and he told me that his is the boss and hung up the phone .
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our 14 month old Kitchenaid refrigerator started getting ice build up, in the refrigerator section, behind the bottom drawer. 5 year extended warranty! Yay. Not. We requested repair from Warrantec. One..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "The shoe in question is the asics T50BQ red white and black gel-lithium that was purchased by my daughter for fathers day of this year 2016 the left shoe squeaks..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."