Warrantech - THis company is a scam, rude and racist

Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I asked to speak to the manager he told me that he is the boss and hung up on me .

I was paid $180 for extended warranty for my TV and it was broken in Nov , 2013 . I called and it took 2 weeks before they send the technician for the first time . The technician from Norman Electronic came out threes time and broke my TV UB Board , panel , cable and he left . I been waited for 3 weeks and no one contact me for an update . I called the Warrantech again and talked to Chris Tyner and he told me that is nothing he can do and tell me contact to Norman Electronic . I told him that Norman Electronic is Warrantech contractor and I don't want to get in the middle. All I want is Warrantech to honor their policy and fix my TV . He hung up on me again.

I called back next day and talked to Todd Griffin who is Customer Care Supervisor . This gentlemen is worse than Chris Tyner . After lesion to my concern and put me on hold 15 minutes and he back on the phone and told me that Warrantech is refuse to cover for my TV. I cannot believed that I paid $180 for my TV extended insurance and now get to hear this answer. I asked him to speak to the manager and he told me that his is the boss and hung up the phone .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Tv Warranty
Review category
review #469466 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Warrantech? Submit review ›
Helpful? 10 Yes 10 4 No 4
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 10, 2015 #970280 Savannah, Georgia

Come on. Everybody has a right to their opinion.

0 0 Reply

Oct 28, 2014 #892102

And why would he the same as say black ppl give attitude. ANONYMOUS IS AN INBRED BIGOT.

0 4 Reply

Oct 28, 2014 #892101

The user called anonymous is racist. Read his comment below. Why would he assume black.

0 5 Reply

Jan 07, 2014 #770124 Latah, Washington

First of all how can they be racist if they cannot see you? On the phone they cannot see if you are black or white. Most likely you were hung up on was because of your attitude not skin color. Most likely you gave attitude and that is why they hung up on you. You look foolish playing the race card.

8 3 Reply

Jan 08, 2014 #770136 Columbus, Georgia

Why my complaint is concerns you? If you works for Warrantech then you should contact me then I will let you know how I feel. If not, then you can find something more important to concerns.

1 7 Reply
Ebonics translator

Oct 02, 2014 #878579

Well....I guess we know the race now.

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.