Columbus, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I asked to speak to the manager he told me that he is the boss and hung up on me .

I was paid $180 for extended warranty for my TV and it was broken in Nov , 2013 . I called and it took 2 weeks before they send the technician for the first time . The technician from Norman Electronic came out threes time and broke my TV UB Board , panel , cable and he left . I been waited for 3 weeks and no one contact me for an update . I called the Warrantech again and talked to Chris Tyner and he told me that is nothing he can do and tell me contact to Norman Electronic . I told him that Norman Electronic is Warrantech contractor and I don't want to get in the middle. All I want is Warrantech to honor their policy and fix my TV . He hung up on me again.

I called back next day and talked to Todd Griffin who is Customer Care Supervisor . This gentlemen is worse than Chris Tyner . After lesion to my concern and put me on hold 15 minutes and he back on the phone and told me that Warrantech is refuse to cover for my TV. I cannot believed that I paid $180 for my TV extended insurance and now get to hear this answer. I asked him to speak to the manager and he told me that his is the boss and hung up the phone .

Review about: Warrantech Warranty.

Monetary Loss: $2008.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

Skippy
Savannah, Georgia, United States #970280

Come on. Everybody has a right to their opinion.

j.wayne

And why would he the same as say black ppl give attitude. ANONYMOUS IS AN INBRED BIGOT.

j.wayne

The user called anonymous is racist. Read his comment below. Why would he assume black.

Latah, Washington, United States #770124

First of all how can they be racist if they cannot see you?On the phone they cannot see if you are black or white.

Most likely you were hung up on was because of your attitude not skin color.

Most likely you gave attitude and that is why they hung up on you.You look foolish playing the race card.

nammix
to Anonymous Columbus, Georgia, United States #770136

Why my complaint is concerns you? If you works for Warrantech then you should contact me then I will let you know how I feel. If not, then you can find something more important to concerns.

Ebonics translator
to nammix #878579

Well....I guess we know the race now.