Came home from vacation and the TV didnt work. They sent a technician to inspect they found nothing physically wrong and stated the main board needs replaced.

Waited forever but after calling the tech came back out to replace parts. He lays the tv down on its face prys off the back replaces 2 boards and nothing. Then he stands it back up and says your screen is cracked... awful funny how there was no crack before he touched it.

Now Warrantech claims no warranty for physical damage. Their technician they sent out did the damage. Their response is for me to deal with the technician directly because he is not a direct employee. They refuse to deal with it.

I will continue to tie up their time until one of two things happen they replace the tv or i feel i have cost them more than what it would have to replace my tv by having to deal with me. I will tie up their phones and email everyday until then

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments