Wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Warrantech, always has higher than normal call volumes so you wait, get transferred, get the run around, supervisors are all in a "team meeting" they are NOT willing to call you back! Terrible company!

They are unwilling to schedule service even when I offer to pay for the service call if they find it wasn't covered, I have tried for 3 weeks jumping through every hoop asked, furnished every piece of information. I am now unable to satisfy the operator by her request so she can listen to my appliance!

I asked to speak to a supervisor, offered to pay, she said they are all in a tream leader meeting, after several more minutes when I asked if she could speak to them and then get back to me she said NO! I am less than happy with Warrantech, and very let down with HHgregg for even offering this sham company as a warranty service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Have team leaders review my claim and learn and teach operators to better handle customers.

Comments