Charlotte, North Carolina

In May of 2014, I purchased a 1499.00 dishwasher from HH Gregg and a very expensive protection plan through Warrantech. I have had multiple problems with this dishwasher.

The latest has lasted over 4 months with the technicians coming out here multiple times to diagnose and replace parts. Today will mark the 9th time someone has been here for this problem. Even though my warranty has a lemon clause, and I have exceeded the limits of this part of the contract, they refuse to replace my dishwasher. I am so overly frustrated with this company and the dishwasher for both having poor performance.

I do not know what to do to deal with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Dishwasher Warranty.

Warrantech Cons: Long hold period, Unprofessionalism, Supervisors not available.

Comments

#1319601

Exact same situation I am in but only with a Samsung Refrigerator. Have never been so mad in my life.

These people are thrives and should be imprisoned for fraud! I will not stop until they make it right!

Do you know that every time the service folks come out for a repair Warrantech deducts that from what they will reimburse you for if found to be unable to repair??? Explain that one!!!

Warrantech Reviews