Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They are impossible contact. The first time my refrigerator broke down it took about 2 weeks to respond back to me and almost 3weeks to get my refrigerator repaired.

This time same problem on the refrigerator 14 months later could not get a hold of anyone.

Got bounced to several phone numbers with no help. Went to HHGregg where I bought the refrigerator and someone was going to call me within 24 to 48 hours. It is now 72 hours. I gave up and took my business elsewhere.

The refrigerator is going on Monday. To me this is the worse service I have ever experienced.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of run around. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of warrantech refrigerator warranty. Warrantech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned warrantech refrigerator warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrantech.

Comments