Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Called in a repair for a Samsung Washer and the service tech said the part was back ordered and would be back out early the next week... no phone calls, email or any type of communication was ever sent out so I had to keep calling to get a status. After another week without a washer they decided to replace the washer for an amount that I guess was negotiated with BrandsMart, who I purchased it through.

Brandsmart wanted me to go into the store to pick it up! I also had to refuse to pay delivery fees, hoses, installation and now they want me to pay the taxes!

I called Warrantech again and they said they refuse to pay the taxes and that no where in the contract does it state that they would pay any taxes.

She made a point of reading out loud how much I paid for the washer and that they gave me Brandsmarts cost minus the cost of the service visit and they weren't paying for anything else.

She was very rude and asked me if I had even read the contract... truth is I never received a copy of it!

She said I "only" paid..... what difference does it make! I bought an extended warranty on my washer and they are not doing a repair and they are not covering the total cost to replace it. I've had to take time off work, made tons of phone calls and it's still not over!!! Still don't have a working washer! Stay away from Warrantech Contracts!!!!

Review about: Warrantech Washing Machine Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver the warranty product replacement since you can't fix it - at no charge..

Comments