1.5

I purchased a Sharp TV at HHGregg with a Warrsntech Protection Plan. My tv has not been working right since the end of Feb, with lines in screen and shadows.

It took me 3 weeks to get a hold of someone by phone. Everytime I called they were so busy. I received their Voicemail. I would leave a message, but they wouldnt call back until Saturday or Sunday and each time I wasn’t at home to troubleshoot with them.

I finally got a hold of them in early march, I called at like 2AM. They sent a tv repair co. to check it out. The repair company said that they would contact Warrantech to let them know that it needs to be replaced and that i should hear something soon.

Two weeks went by and I heard nothing! I called the tv repair and they told me that warrantech approved the replacement. I was never contacted by them! I called and they said they are too busy to let the customers know the outcome, and that its the customers responsibility to keep calling!

What a joke! They ended up replacing the tv. But i have yet to receive the replacement!!! They supposedly sent out the replacement as a shipment from amazon on May 3, 2018.

Today is now May 15, 2018 and I have received nothing!! I have contacted them several times since to get a tracking number or something. They said the department that handles that was closed so they sent them a message to put the tracking number on my account.

Ive called in numerous times since and there is no tracking number there. Im getting fed up!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Tv Warranty.

Comments