2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA

I have been dealing with these people for two weeks. They are horrible.

I called about our Samsung refrigerator. I originally purchased all of our appliances from Best Buy. I bought the extended warranty on all of the new appliances. I called the company to tell them that our refrigerator wasn’t cooling (the shortest period I waited to speak with someone has been 20 minutes).

They said they would call us. To make a long story short, after two appliance repair service appointments, (the first two companies said they were not certified to work on Samsung), we finally have an appointment with a company who is certified to take care of our brand next week. We have been told they will only come out to diagnose our problem. They cannot promise that it will be repaired next week because they have to order parts.

Next week will be our third week without a refrigerator. They have known our make and model since the beginning. I have researched the company a little bit. They are part AmTrust Financial Services.

I suspect that the incompetence of this company is calculated and the delay in service is intentional. It has to be intentional as no one can be this incompetent.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Warrantech Cons: Excessively lengthy time to repair appliance under warranty, Deceptive practices, Requested copy of warranty and it was never emailed, Agents pass you off to other agents, Excessive amount of time on hold for representatives.

• Very Poor Customer Service