2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA

Company goes to all lengths to avoid paying any warranty claim. The warranty company refused to cover, covered parts per their contract 2 weeks after the purchase of a fully serviced car.

Bought a 2010 BMW X5 and the oil cooler line blew apart and destroyed the engine within 75 feet. Contract clearly states the engine is covered yet the company refused to cover anything. I contacted my attorney and the Attorney General for the state of Indiana. The problem was compelling enough my attorney thought a lawsuit was needed and the attorney generals office decided to reach out to the company to resolve the issue.

Warranrech The Attorney General of Indiana and my private attorney sees it differently then you do. Would have been more cost effective to just cover the parts.

Sure you can get your claim handled but at what expense, time commitment and lawsuit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

So no resolution. They snubbed my attorney and the Attorney General on their answer.My rebuttal has been submitted through the AG. I will let the AG and my attorney deal with these clowns.

Warrantech Reviews