1.2

I have been dealing with these buffoons for 5 months and I refuse to give up. They sent a 3rd company of thugs to my house on four occasions (and yes I said and can use the r term tugs...{{Redacted}}) They have changed the ice maker motor 3 times and each time its a different story and they are positive it will be fixed this time..

Well the last time they sent another company and this guy was even sharper than the first idiots. This dude from *** to me my floor in the kitchen was not level and that's why the ice maker was not working and I needed to pull it away from the wall to let it reset itself on the level part of the kitchen floor. (No he didn't have a leveler device with him, just his slimy grease hair) then he said it also be b/c the seal might have been bad from opening and closing the door. Well I asked Mr.

Bright how else do you get into the freezer without opening the door. Just *** I'll stick to Home depot, Lowes, and Best Buy after this fiasco.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Warrantech Cons: Entire process is flawed.

Comments