2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA

Update by user Oct 11, 2017

Kudos to a Pacific Appliance rep who convinced Warrantech to fix the refrigerator's ice maker. The repair is scheduled for today.

I would prefer to not have to post negative reviews to receive services for which I've paid.

But, it's a very small problem to have. DR

Original review posted by user Oct 09, 2017

I purchased a five-year extended warranty for five appliances in August 2015. Pacific Sales passed me off to Warrantech (where Pacific Sales purchased the warranty service).

I've phoned Warrantech six times and have never talked to a person. I attempted to submit the warranty claim online but the Warrantech website is useless. Now I have to waste my time attempting to get support for something I purchased so that I wouldn't have to waste time. The Pacific Sales reps act as if it is not their problem.

I've pointed out that I purchased the warranty from Pacific Sales.

Fortunately, there is Twitter, Facebook and plenty of other ways to let people that Pacific Sales extended warranties are worthless. Granted, I won't purchase any other appliances from Best Buy/Pacific Sales.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Fix the refrigerator..

• bad service