Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

We filed a claim with Warrantech On September 3rd for a 50" plasma TV set we had purchased from HH Gregg that had gone defective.They sent a tv repair company to our house who took the set back to their shop on September 8th.

We were told on September 13th we would be issued a credit. It is now September 29th and they have yet to release a credit to the store. The local store manager has contacted me every other day since and nothing from Warrantech.

It is to the point now that even the store manager is suggesting that I call Warrantech daily to complain.We have been without a TV for almost a month now.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). emanack is overall dissatisfied with Warrantech. The most disappointing about repair at Warrantech was still waiting and long hold periods Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Warrantech.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Warrantech to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments