2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA

I called Warrentech regarding my refrigerator on Monday, April 2 and left a message. They said it could take up to two days to hear anything back.

That is not acceptable. I had a refrigerator that was not working, with nine people in my family, and I have to wait two days just to hear back from them. I called again the next day, did not get a live person again, left a message, and finally heard from them on Wednesday, April 4th, thus the two days. They told me that they had a repair company coming on Monday, April 9th, and I said that was not acceptable.

They gave me the number of the repair concern, and they were able to come out on Friday, April 6th. They informed me that the compressor, dryer, and evaporator were bad. This is a two year old LG refrigerator. The repair company told me that Warrentech has to make the decision whether or not the refrigerator should be repaired or replaced.

To my knowledge, the refrigerator is no good since all those parts went bad, but I can't get anyone on the phone. I have left two messages for someone to call me back, but to no avail. The next time I buy a product, and I am offered an extended warranty, if it is Warrentech, I will not be buying it. I will do research and get my own company.

Even LG who made the refrigerator said that they have a hard time getting a hold of them. Terrible customer service, they just don't care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Warrantech Cons: Never reaching a live person, Absolutely should not be in customer service business, Long hold periods, Poor communication.

Comments

Two weeks today with no fridge. Their customer service is straight out of a Saturday Night Live skit. Should not be in business.

Warrantech Reviews