Columbus, Ohio

Hi I posted already about my problems with warrentech with my bravos dryer well I called today cuz it was under "so called review" guess what yaw for all my complaints from 2014 up until now and my dryer being taken apart seven times and with me paying 825.00 + 225-250 for coverage they decided to give me 470.00. What!!

They are very contradicting when it comes to the warranty! One minute the whole point of having is is to fix whatever is wrong if it can't be fixed your item is suppose to be REPlACED!! Things were suppose to be covered under your warranty.. Haha what a joke!!

Their GAME is whatever your item cost anytime if they come out and try to fix it/parts what ever it's taking away $ from your purchase-once they hit that amount of it then they'll tell you it isn't covered/can't be fixed then you get back $ you have left after they took $ you paid for your item.. That is a bunch of you know what! Now I'm stuck w/a lawn mowers sounding 800 dryer I paid money for and all I get back is 470.00 -not even half close to what I paid including the warranty amount! As of today has Gregg is dead to me my card will be closed/cut up!

Please watch/be careful when dealing with their warranties. I don't know if it was me/my color/area I lived in but I was told by the guys they sent out here that they've seen ppl get things replaced w/o a hesitation and I've been through *** and high water/ignored/run around/told different stories about how things were gonna be handled. Wow! Like I said I'm not at all impressed..

This is not good at all/not fair.. And just down right grimy/scandalous ..

No good will come to yaw doing ppl the way you do them.. Well I'm glad I got it/I see you and I'm GOOD and I'm GONE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Dryer Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Warrantech Cons: Run arounds, Warranty contradicting.

• extended appliance warranty