2200 Highway 121 # 100, Bedford, TX 76021, USA

I have been dealing with the nightmare of warrentech since after thanksgiving 2016. I think there needs to be a class action lawsuit against the warrentech fraud.

One day they are replacing, and the next day they have changed their mind, and are repairing vice replacing. Inconsistent, untrained, and customer service personnel that lie to the consumer like taking candy from a baby. Eric Lopez and Marsha Criswell, who are supposed management do not return customer calls as promised.

Customer service personnel lie on a regular, and thus company will leave you with broken goods that they are suppose to fix. Class Action needed against warrentech

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Range Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Warrantech Cons: Refused to reactivate repair order, Still waiting, Long hold period, This company is mendacious deceitful and fraudulent, Phone message was garbled.

• bad service
  • extended appliance warranty
  • Warrantech protection plan

Comments

This was my exact scenario. Repair...replace.

Repair..replace ..different message on different day. I agree that a class action lawsuit is needed ..i am three weeks in and know that it will be four weeks before I have a replacement refrigerator and a nearly daily, frustrating phone calls from me with a promise to secure a lawyer for a class action suit to get results...finally I went back to Pacific Sales to tell their management to get me a resolution because they sold this incompetent, worthless warranty product

Warrantech Reviews