I am praying that I can get my LG TV fixed and of course I purchased from H H Gregg which is out of business. It is said that people have gone through so much let downs from trying to call first of all then to not get their appliances repaired.

Or even to get someone to come out to honor what we have paid for. Wish me luck I will try on Monday May 7th 2018. I will certainly come back to add what results I get.

If I do not going to call 6 On Your Side a local TV station that helps people to try to get issues resolved. Good luck to others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Tv Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 05.

Comments

I’m not sure how you made out with your tv, I had an appointment for them to come out for my tv too. I bought mine at hhgregg.

Every day after I made the appointment, I got an email “reminding” me that they would be out on 7/23/18 between 8am & noon up until 11:58pm the night before. They never showed up!!I called to find out what was happening.

They said they decided on 7/20(!!) that it wasn’t worth coming out because it would be too expensive to fix the tv!!! NO ONE EVER SAW IT!!Now I am waiting for them to “decide” how I will be reimbursed for my warranty!!IF I WILL BE REIMBURSED.

I just received a refund for my oled lg TV, you have to be persistent to get results. The whole process took about 3 months.

to Gary #1525247

I hope it doesn’t take that long!!They said either a check or replacement. I want to get a new tv. If they decide to “replace” it, it don’t want to be stuck with two TVs.