Las Vegas, Nevada

I purchased an extended warranty for a TV through this company and they have been giving me the runaround for the last month or so. They assigned my repair to, what I believe is the most unprofessional company in Vegas. If you check out their reviews on Yelp everyone complains about the same type of incompetent services. The so called tech came to the house totally unprepared and did nothing. He didn't even know how to work the remote control. Said would be back the next day and never showed. Sometime, and many attempts later, they rescheduled him and he never called or showed. I have spent hours on the phone with Warrantech on hold and complaining at least 6 times. Wanted another repairman and would not comply. The reps said a couple of times that they were going to escalate this is to another level and no one ever calls back. I also spoke to a supervisor who now is ALWAYS unavailable to speak again. I previously also left a message for her supervisor and he never called back. I also looked up the CEO's contact and left a phone message on his machine as well and never heard back. Apparently the call center is not allowed to give any info to reach the managers and are very little help. I just got off the phone with another customer rep who laughed when I said I was going to make an official complaint. In conclusion I believe that this repair will never happen and I don't know what else to do. I paid for the service and they are not an honorable company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Warranty.

Reason of review: Poor service all around.

Preferred solution: My TV fixed.

Warrantech Cons: Supervisors not available, Long hold periods, Take to long to visit your home, Supervisor never available.

Comments