Indio, California

We have a Whirlpool Gold Refrigerator. We purchased the 5 year extended warranty.

THANK GOODNESS--SO WE THOUGHT! We have had it "repaired" 10, yes 10 times, and we are still losing food, no ice maker, etc. The repairman came out AGAIN about 3 weeks ago and they deemed it non-repairable and forwarded their paperwork to Warrentec. I called Warrantec, MANY TIME (terminal hold) and finally got through to a lady who said that the review department was making an offer to replace ours with a new comparable one.

WELL, we want a different brand (the reviews continue to be horrible) so I said, no, we would like the funds to replace with our choice. I was to get a call back in 3-5 days for them to provide me with that amount --didn't happen--big surprise! I called back again today and was told that they never said that and that the review department was recalling their offer to replace and have now re-authorized the repairs to continue!!!!!!!!!!! VERY interesting---our 5 yr warranty is up next week!

I am about ready to go to 60 Minutes, Dateline, or wherever else these people can be exposed!! Any suggestions, anyone?

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Warrantech Cons: Supervisor never available, Run arounds, Being scammed out of my money, Run around.

Comments

Just looking for any updates. We are working on our 6th service call in 6 weeks for our LG refrigerator.

I've tried reaching out to hhgregg corporate but they tell me I have to work directly with Warrantech.

Tracie

traclynmc@yahoo.com

#1319607
@Anonymous

Having same issues! Going on 4 months and continue to get runaround, lies and I am fed up!

Taking to my attorney tomorrow. All who work for this company should be charged with fraud and theft!!!

Warrantech Reviews