1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Spent hours with this company in repeated calls.I get a different story with every call I make.

The next attendant cannot address the failure of the previous; Round and round. Extended hold times. Their goal is the wear you out. The journal of the attempts to resolve the matter is on going, but already a sizable record.

Be sure to advise the Better Bureau of your experience with these people.Be sure to advise the Better Bureau of your experience with these people.Be sure to advise the Better Bureau of your experience with these people.Be sure to advise the Better Bureau of your experience with these people.

Review about: Warrantech Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Warrantech?

Comments

This company is a Real Rip off.They do all they can to not replace an appliance after clearly it is defective.

I have contacted the BBB and I am now working to do a news story on them. Do not buy a warranty from them. They do no honor them at all. I have documented each and every time I spoke with the representative and what they told me.

Which is nothing!

They sent out someone to fix my refrigerator that they warrantied and the guy wanted to charge me a service fee!!

to Tyrone Kennedy #1371293

Yes!I filed a claim on July 22nd for a refrigerator and not resolved..

,They play screeching music while on hold even!After 15 min hold they ask to leave msg