I purchased this warranty with Ashley Furniture and what a mistake. When you do call the warranty company, they want all kinds of pictures.

I did what they asked and I never got a phone call back. I had to call them to find out they wanted more pictures of my couch. After I did that, I had to follow up and got a person who told me they will send someone out to fix my couch. Only to be called after that to say that the case is closed because I did not report it within 30 days.

I did report it within 30 days and they are giving me the run around. They take your money and rip you off. And beware because you have to call them, the will never call you. Do yourself a favor and go to Raymour & Flannigan, they have better furniture and their warranty service is excellent.

I will never buy from Ashley Furniture again nor will I ever deal with this company again. I feel as if I have gotten ripped off. Thanks Ashley Furniture for recommending this piece of crap warranty.

Told me if I had kids I should get this warranty. What a joke!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Couch Warranty.

Comments