Nether Providence Township, Pennsylvania

We discovered on July 4th our Samsung refrigerator was not working. I called the Warrantech on July 5th they referred me me to a service company (affordable Appliance) I called and they made a apt for me for July 14th.

The morning of July 14th they called to cancel the apt because a technician was sick. They rescheduled me for July 23. The did not show up on July 23rd. Called Warrentech again on July 25 and they referred me to another service company (Which the told me before that there was no other ones in my area) RTA came out on August 2 to install a part they though would work, but did not.

So they ordered another part and came back out on August 8 and installed another part that did not work. At this point I have not had a refrigerator for over a month. Called Warrenteck again today and said at this point they said they had to contact Samsung and would get back to me..

How long should I have to go without a refrigerator.

Product or Service Mentioned: Warrantech Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1197665

I have had the same issue. My LG refrigerator went out on July 15th I called then warranty department they couldn't send anyone out until the 29th.

Once the company came the worker came without any parts in fact stating they do not carry LG parts. Why would they send someone out who doesn't carry the parts that I needs as they knew the model serial number and all information for my refrigerator. So not it is August 11th and I am still without a working refrigerator. They are now attempting to say oh we can send someone back out next week.

This is unacceptable!!!! I have 2 children at home.

Warrantech Reviews