4 Service calls, 5 major boards replaced with over a month in between correspondence with the company.TV is STILL not replaced.

Today, after escalation to the "Presidential Group" (2nd time this happened) and over a week delay until the first conversation and a week after they said they would replace the TV (both conversations prompted by my repeated calls to the company), they (Jean Lopez) said they would replace the TV and offered a model for me to "check out." I asked what determined the replacement and they said "features" on my old TV but he could not elaborate because he is not a "TV person." Why would they offer me a $950 TV when I paid over $1900 originally? "Comparable features" was Mr.

Lopez' response.Yet he could not explain what the features were and is not comparable because my current TV is a plasma and the replacement is an LED.

Truly a horrible company, terrible customer service and will avoid taking action at every occasion.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tv repair. Warrantech needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tv repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Warrantech.

Comments