The service provider from Smith Electronics they sent to repair my T.V. panel didn't repair it correct the first time and when he came back the second time to fix it correctly he broke the panel.

Warrantech refused to send someone else to fix it and cut us a check for less than what half of my TV was worth. We are still paying for the TV...mind you it's only one year old. Their customer service is horrible! Very unprofessional and have no empathy for their customers.

The supervisors will never give you a call back when they say they are. Our TV has been messed up since November here it is February and now they decide to cut us a check for $700 on a $2,200 TV. I asked for a supervisor and the customer service rep refused to put a supervisor on.

She continued to argue with me and say that they're going to tell you the same thing that I just told you. I have never experienced so bad of customer service!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments